1. Search in the Library Catalog.
2. Select the radio button for Title and search for your book, leaving out start words such as "A" or "The."
3. Select your book from the list of results if there is more than one.
1. Search by keyword in the Library Catalog.
2. When you find a useful book, click on the SUBJECT links for more related books from the library
Search by keyword using OneSearch.
Select the BOOKS tab for results from our Library Catalog.
To request a book from the Library Retrieval System:
1. Search the Library Catalog (Investigator).
2. Click on "Request" from within the book record.
3. Enter your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME in the request box.
4. Get your books from the Book Checkout & Pickup area on the Library's 1st floor within 15-20 minutes.
1. If the Library doesn't have the book you're looking for, search Link+ to get it delivered from another library.
If no library in the Link+ system has your book, make a request using ILLiad, our document delivery service.
2. If the book is checked out from our Library, use Link+ (see above).
3. If the book is not on the shelves in the 3rd or 4th floors, look in the reshelving area, the "new books" area on the 1st floor.
Fill out a form on the 1st floor book checkout desk for staff to search for your book and declare it missing so you can get another copy through Link+.
Need a book? The Library can get it for you.