Which Ebooks do you have?
- The Library provides access to thousands of eBooks but they only make up a small percentage of our total number of books.
- Our eBooks purchases are generally scholarly and in direct support of coursework (though we don’t have your textbook) so you won’t find many novels or books for popular reading.
Read Ebooks Online
- The quickest and easiest way to use our eBooks is to read them online via your web browser (Safari, Firefox, etc.).
- You don’t need any special software or reading device to view our eBooks!
- Some eBooks can be downloaded to your device but it is not usually a quick or easy process.
Search for Ebooks
Search the Library’s online catalog using the eBooks tab, or look for the eBooks graphic.
When searching the Library’s online catalog the eBook Location will be listed as “Internet.”